COVID-19 RELIEF and Help for your Family.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global community. It has also affected the legal industry.
On April 3, Governor Abbott issued a Stay-At Home Order that will in effect until April 30 or further notice.
Here is what we are doing at Aminu Law Firm to assist you and your family in navigating this challenging time.
1. Readily accessible Technology: Before the pandemic, most of my form of communication was virtual. Therefore, transitioning to a virtual platform was not difficult. Most of our clients
were already on a virtual platform. We use technology that helps our clients with viewing their documents, making payments, asking questions via corporate text messaging, and more.
2. Virtual video-conference: With the Stay-at-home Order in place, video conferencing has made it easier to interact with our clients face to face. We use different platforms including
Zoom, Skype, Facetime, among others. Having trouble using these platforms? We will guide you with steps.
3. Payment Plan: The hit on the finances of American families is quite significant. Therefore, there are payment options for you. As more people experience unemployment and Americans face financial uncertainty, many people have questions and concerns of how to pay child support and legal services. A payment plan will help your families pay as you go for your case. Also, we have promo codes to reduce cost for returning clients and new clients.
4. Flexible Legal Service Options: Given the current circumstances, our firm has shifted to a flexible service provision. Our goal is to contribute as legal professionals to a functioning society. We have made available an a-la-carte options which allows you to pay for part-services. These options include: initial consultation, document review, simple divorce, court room etiquette coaching, and e-notary. This will not take away from full legal representation. See our website for pricing and fees.
5. Self-care and Wellness: Like we tell our clients, we provide legal solutions for families so they can have peace of mind. Therefore, self-care is important and family wellness is a must. There are reasons to panic and worry in this uncertain times, but you can choose instead to boost and improve your mental health by taking care of yourself. Take care of your child/ren, and focusing on the present. Eat well and get some rest. Look for resources in your community and government financial assistance.
6. Resources: We will also provide simple pamphlets, e-books, and short videos for families. At this point, your mental health is important. In addition, your family need you. They need your focus, your energy, and your wholeness. If you have legal questions, check our blog page for information; our blog site is not for legal counsel. Also, we have a YouTube page with helpful videos on family wellness and answering legal questions.
7. BONUS: Yes! We are working on an extra touch. Our focus is on legal solutions for families; therefore, we will be working with health professionals and educators to make sure families are safe at home. Also, we will have educational and fun activities for your child. They will all be available on our website.
When in doubt, give us a call. Call (832) 529-1255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, follow the Center for Disease Control and the precautions. When you stay home, you save lives.
Image source: Coronavirus Disease 2019 Rotator Graphic for af.mil. (U.S. Air Force Graphic by Rosario “Charo” Gutierrez)