Aminu Law Firm, Houston Family and Immigration Lawyers. Other practice areas include Entertainment and Entrepreneurship Law.
“Justice is best when given to the ones who deserve it. “
Rachael knows what it means to work hard and get results. She takes a proactive approach to resolving issues, which gives her the ability to maintain a thriving transactional and litigation practice that seeks to represent individuals in personal and business matters. Ms. Aminu is experienced in resolving family disputes and civil litigation issues, and she continues to work with individuals and families in achieving best compensation for their injuries and protecting family ties. She provides legal strategy tailored to each client’s circumstances.
With her background experience at an litigation firm,
Also, as a mother of four, she zealously advocates for peaceful departure and separation in cases of divorce, especially where children are involved. Divorce is never easy, but with the influence of her Christian faith, Ms. Aminu assists clients in finalizing their divorce and getting custody order, support, and marital properties that they deserve. Ms Aminu is a trained mediator; she provides an alternative way for clients to resolve their legal disputes.
Whether you are beginning an entrepreneurial journey, filing for copyright on your original materials, filing for child custody and support, or looking for an attorney to review your application for a Green card, you need an attorney who is honest, reliable, and dedicated. Aminu Law firm is built on these principles – zealous advocacy, problem-solving, and dedication. Truly, we are the #HoustonLawyersWhoCare.
In addition to practicing law, Rachael is a singer-songwriter who blogs regularly about entertainment law issues and teaches about entrepreneurship on her online learning site, Music Lifestyles. When she is not working as an attorney, she is spending time with her husband and four girls.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- University of Houston-Downtown – Bachelor of Science (Political Science)
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law – Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude
- University of Houston Law Center – 40 hours Mediation Training
- University of Houston Law Center – Family Mediation Training
- State of Texas
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas Council on Family Violence
- Houston Law Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Law Committee of American Bar Association
- Entertainment and Sports Law of American Bar Association
- TALA Attorney (Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts)
- Youth Teacher, 2011 to present
- Short Fiction, Silent Moment: Pieces of Broken Secrets, 2016
- ABA-YLD Entertainment & Sports Industry Committee, New Music Streaming Battles and the Loss of Income Distribution to Artists, 2016
- Rae, Debut music album, “Introduction”, 2015
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Journal: Gender, Race, and Justice, 2013 – 2015
- Earl Carl Institute (TSU), State of Black Houston Now, Student Researcher, 2013
- Motivational Book, Final Flight, 2011