IMMIGRATION LAWYERS IN HOUSTON
With recent and constant changes to immigration laws in the United States, it is important to be equipped with the right information. At Aminu Law Firm, we work to help individuals and their immediate and extended family members with their immigration cases. No matter how complex your case may seem, we can help.
- Family of U.S. Citizens: We understand the importance of being with your loved ones. That is why our law firm offers personal support, diligence, and attention to your family members and assist with their application for family-based visas and petitions.
- Fiancé Visa: Our law firm helps reunite U.S. citizens with their significant others; we assist them with securing special non-immigrant visas to come to the United States.
- Student Visa: Know the rules and requirements when applying for an F-1 visa.
- Asylum: Foreign nationals persecuted in their home country because of their political opinion, race, or religion can apply to stay in the United States.
- Green Cards: For immigrants seeking to enter or remain in the United States permanently, our immigration attorneys can assist you with your application to obtain lawful permanent residency. Also, we assist with renewal or replacement of green cards.
- Citizenship (Naturalization): Are you ready to become a United States Citizen? Our law firm provides assistance in the application process, as well as interview preparation and tutoring sessions. We assist naturalization candidates with passing their interview and exam.
- Visitor Visa: For foreign nationals seeking to visit the United States for tourism or business, we can help guide you through the application process and gather the required documentation to make your American excursion possible.
- USCIS Phone number: 1-800-375-5283
- Service Centers Contact
- State Department
- U.S. Consulates
- National Visa Center
- DHS Ombudsman
- White House
- NAFSA Immigration News
Call us today: 832-LAW-1255